Contents of the article
1. Overview of Unilever’s products
No one is unfamiliar with the name Unilever with consumer products. At the level of popularity in the world, Unilever‘s products are still half a step behind its rival, P&G. In contrast, in the Vietnamese market, Unilever is slightly better than its racemate. For that reason, Vietnam has become a fertile market for the consumer goods industry.
Criteria for determining the products Unilever sells
Originally a collection of 3 separate companies at that time: Lever Vietnam Joint Venture, Elida P/S, and Best food. They have more than 400 brands, famous Unilever product lines such as: OMO, Surf, Lux, Dove, Knorr, Comfort, Vaseline, Hazeline, Ponds, P/S, Close Up, AXE, Rexona, Vim, Cif (Jif), Sunsilk, Sunlight,…With millions of dollars in revenue for the brand, Unilever has been proven to be successful in the consumer healthcare business.
2. Unilever’s Product Lines
Starting from the field of operation of 3 joint venture companies, Unilever’s products are also divided into 3 main categories: Hygiene and personal care products; Line of laundry products for clothes and home appliances; Food line for processing and eating. In addition, Unilever also has a new product line, the Unilever Pureit home water purifier. However, this product is not as popular as the above-mentioned consumer goods.
|Personal Care||Home Care||Food||Water Pureit|
Unilever Food Solutions
Learn more about Unilever Vietnam products:
Line of hygiene and personal care products, including:
- Shower gel, soap with familiar brands: Lux, Vaseline, Hazeline…
- The group of hair and scalp care products includes: Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, TRESemme…
- Familiar hand soap brand: Lifebuoy
- Oral care products in the habits of Vietnamese people: Closeup, P/s
- Brand of perfume and hair gel products for men: AXE
- Favorite deodorant brand worldwide: Rexona.
- A millennial women’s favorite skin care brand: Pond’s
Line of home care and clothing products:
- Detergent, liquid detergent: The brands that dominate the majority of the market in Vietnam today: Omo, Viso. Surf
- Conditioner: Comfort
- Household cleaners: trusted brand of kitchen cleaners used for 15 years Vim; Cif, Sunlight washing dishes, Sunlight cleaning the floor.
Food line for processing and eating
- Wall’s ice cream: An ice cream brand associated with childhood and youth. Never missing in the freezer of supermarkets and grocery stores.
- Knorr: Knorr is one of the biggest and most loved brands in Unilever’s product lines in the Vietnam market.
- Lipton: Lipton is loved by all ages and styles. With convenient features when stored in a bag and a reasonable price, Lipton has become a major beverage brand in Vietnam.
- Unilever food solutions: This is a brand used for high-class cooking by professional chefs with high expertise.
3. Unilever products List
To find Unilever products, there are many results, but to compile a complete product list, you should find a professional distributor, working in an innovative style.
The product list will be of great help in selecting the items for your business. For consumables, the product does not have an official code like other items, making it difficult to manage and track the software. Especially for companies that export consumer goods, HS Code is essential for scoring with customers.
4. Top favorite products’s Unilever
Kantar Worldpane has revealed that Unilever is the company that owns the most and most frequently purchased brands on the list, based on an analysis of the shopping habits of 1 billion households and 300 billion shoppers in nearly 40 country in the world
- Omo Detergent
- Knorr Seasoning
- Clear Shampoo
Top products that must always be stocked during epidemic seasons
- Lifebuoy Soap
- Toilet and bathroom cleaner VIM
- Pond’s Skin Cream
- Vaseline Skin Cream
- Rexona Odor Prevention
- Dove shower gel.
- Sunsilk Shampoo
- Dishwashing liquid, floor cleaning Sunlight
- Surf Detergent
5. Criteria to identify Unilever products for business
5.1 List of Unilever product categories and brands
5.2 Quality of Unilever’s products
After grasping Unilever products, we once again need to find out the quality of each of those products or brands. Compare with similar products of other brands. Because product quality is also a determining factor in the percentage of people consuming your wholesale item.
13 Unilever brands in the top 50 FMCG brands most used by consumers in 2017: including Lifebuoy (3), Sunsilk (10), Knorr (11), Dove (12), Lux (13), Sunlight ( 14), Pepsodent (18), Surf (27), Rexona (28), Vim (29), Brooke Bond (34), Close Up (42) and Lipton (48)
5.3 Unilever’s suppliers
5.4 Unilever products’s Price list
Once you have a supplier, that means you have a product list and a price list of Unilever products. Evaluate suppliers through product and price lists to know a professional and reputable supplier.
5.5 Unilever’s New Product
5.6 Similar products of competing brands
5.7 Unilever’s business strategy
Unilever’s business strategy and goals:
- Occupying about 50 – 60% market share in Vietnam.
- The annual sales growth rate must reach about 20-25%.
- Reaching most of the customers in the middle income group and making up the majority of Vietnamese society.
- Adaptation and Vietnamization of company products.
- Get high rating of company products compared to market class products
6. Unilever products’s Distributor – Criteria for determining the products Unilever sells
Horeco – The leading distributor of consumer goods in Vietnam and also a reputable distributor, growing in the long list of distributors and stores, resellers of Unilever products.
- Horeco distributes Unilever consumer goods, wholesales to agents at the best wholesale prices, balances its profits with its partners, and maintains a good cooperative relationship.
- The list of Unilever goods that Horeco distributes is absolutely committed to 100% genuine.
- Attractive preferential policies show cooperation intentions.